Copy Protection for Shared Desktops and Conferences ArtistScope RDC is a unique desktop connection solution that provides
secure connections with copy protection as an option to prevent guests
from recording their session. ArtistScope RDC features include:
Ideal for pre-launch presentations and classroom sessions, ArtistScope
RDC can ensure that your intellectual property and disclosure remains
private and for the eyes of invited guests only.
- Provides a guest "look but not touch" view of the host desktop.
- Option to prevent guests from screen recording their session.
- Option for session host to video record the session window.
- Includes chat interface for keyboard messaging.
- Supports live audio for voice over and conferencing.
- Connects independent of third party servers (host server included).
- Supported on all Windows OS from XP to Windows 8.
ArtistScope Remote Desktop Connection Client
ArtistScope RDC uses a proprietary desktop application to ensure maximized
security between the user and host computer.
ArtistScope Remote Desktop Connection Server
ArtistScope RDC host software is used on the computer acting as host for
ArtistScope Remote Desktop Connection & Copy Protection
The host computer manages all invitations and connections with the ability
to control each user's connection separately, up to and including their
ability to copy or screen record the session.
ArtistScope Remote Desktop Connection Licensing
The ArtistScope RDC Client software is a free download to the public.
However the host software for creating and managing a conference does
require a one-time license fee. It is a royalty free license for use on
a single computer to create copy protected conferences using a shared
desktop. Multiple licenses for additional computers within an organization
can be purchased at discount prices.
For more information, pricing and trial software, please visit the parent
site for Desktop Protection.