Digital Rights Management (DRM) for Documents and eBooks ArtistScope DRM provides total control management of user rights to access
eBooks and documents and empowers authors to have the right to control
which users have access to their eBooks and documents, how and for how
Unauthorized users cannot open these documents, thus making ArtistScope
DRM the best defense from unauthorized sharing and forwarding. If anyone
sends copies of the file to other people, the document will be useless
to them unless they also have the same access rights that are granted
by the author.
- Restrict the right to open a document to specific individuals.
- Manage user access rights to protected documents and group.
- Manage documents assigned to individual users or applied to groups.
- Total control over all aspects with immediate effect for any changes.
- Set expiration by calendar date using local computer time or by time
- Set expiry by days or hours starting from a user's first read.
- Allow or limit the number of views by a user or group.
- Allow or limit the number of prints by a user or group.
- Allow or limit access by IP number or network.
- Prevent unauthorized sharing and forwarding.
- Distribute documents by email, download or on disk that cannot be
This means that by using ArtistScope DRM, you can distribute eBooks or
send a document to a client and maintain complete control while it is
out in the wild and you can stop it from being viewed at any time. You
can also decide and control whether it can be printed or how many times
a visitor can print copies of your document. In addition, you can set
the time it will take for it to be available for viewing, as well as who
can open the document. Any changes that you make in your Control panel
will take immediate effect, even on documents that have previously been
stored on CD or have already been downloaded to the user's computer. Even
if a client or user reneges on their agreement or payment, or if a document
gets posted to a public website, you can easily revoke the permissions
of that user or disable the document.
All authors have total control and access to the following features:
- Create and manage their groups and subscribers with total control.
- Manage permissions on their documents with immediate effect on any
- Send newsletters to groups and select subscribers with documents attached.
- Manage document deliveries to subscribers from online sales of their
- Full reports and statistics of subscribers, document usage and activity.
Aside from all the functions that are available to authors, the
Any document can be converted to PDF and managed by ArtistScope DRM with
total control over all user and document aspects including the right to
print, how many prints, who can open the document and when. Our DRM ensures
that only those persons with your permission can open your document or
eBook and you can change those permissions at any time with immediate
effect, even for documents already saved to the user's computer.
- Control over general security policy applied to Authors and
- Access to and total control over all groups documents and subscribers.
- Ability to set restrictions and allowances for network access.
- The option to enforce billing on subscriptions and select account
- Edit the templates used for common email and subscription functions.
- Viewing and management rights to clear the statistics for all accounts.
ArtistScope DRM software can be rented as a hosted service or purchased
for installation on your own server for corporate or intranet use.
For more information, pricing, trial software and demo DRM account to
explore, please visit the parent site for
DRM PDF Security.
ASPS Site Protection